Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
riddler251

Helicopter Repair

Question

Dunno if this is a bug or not, but how do I make it so people can repair helicopters on my server? I don't use any repair scripts, as the only one that I found doesn't work with my other XM8 scripts for Virtual garage. Does exile not allow to repair choppers by default?

2 answers to this question

Sorry, I figured out the issue. For those that might run into this, the problem is a couple missing .sqf in your mission file. For some reason, my default mission file included the function calls for JohnO in the menus section of the config, but the functions appear to not be included or initialized the code. You can fix it easily by following the steps for the 2 chopper files found here: https://github.com/gianni001/Extended-Repairs

Note, you should not need to install the 2 vehicle sqf, but the 2 chopper ones you will need. I placed these into my mission file, updated my init.sqf and it fixed the problem 100%. I am not sure if there is a better way to fix this, as I assume these functions are part of Exile by default, but this will at least provide a workaround.

Advertisement