[Trading] Samtheboy12

issues downloading

Question

I have tried to download the mod multiple times and keep getting the same issues and cant find a way to fix it.

C:\Users\Sam\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in @Exile\addons\exile_assets.pbo. The file is corrupt
    C:\Users\Sam\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_an2.pbo. The file is corrupt
    C:\Users\Sam\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_btr40.pbo. The file is corrupt
    C:\Users\Sam\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_gaz_volha.pbo. The file is corrupt
    C:\Users\Sam\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_hmmw.pbo. The file is corrupt
    C:\Users\Sam\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_ikarus.pbo. The file is corrupt
    C:\Users\Sam\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_lada.pbo. The file is corrupt
    C:\Users\Sam\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_lrc.pbo. The file is corrupt
    C:\Users\Sam\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_octavia.pbo. The file is corrupt
    C:\Users\Sam\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_suvarm_a3.pbo. The file is corrupt
    C:\Users\Sam\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_uaz.pbo. The file is corrupt
    C:\Users\Sam\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_uh1h.pbo. The file is corrupt
    C:\Users\Sam\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_ural.pbo. The file is corrupt
    C:\Users\Sam\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_v3s.pbo. The file is corrupt
    C:\Users\Sam\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_vwgolf.pbo. The file is corrupt
    C:\Users\Sam\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_weapons.pbo. The file is corrupt
    C:\Users\Sam\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in @Exile\addons\gnt_c185.pbo. The file is corrupt
    C:\Users\Sam\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: The archive is corrupt

I am asking if there is anyway to fix this as i would really like to play the mod.

3 answers to this question

Is this happening immediately after installing Exile and every time, too?

i download it and go to move the file into the Arma 3 folder and when it transfers into it it starts popping up telling me that it is corrupt

Try downloading through a3launcher and tell me what happens after that.

Advertisement