BetterDeadThanZed

Bring back the lobby

36 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, ICE68 said:

Yes I do and?

Seems like trolling to quote someone in a discussion such as this and make broad statements about them that they, themselves haven't suggested or inferred.

Furthermore, if you consider that adding an entirely new game mode and additional assets as "completely lost interest" then I'd suggest you should probably get your head examined......

Advertisement
1 hour ago, Riker2335 said:

Seems like trolling to quote someone in a discussion such as this and make broad statements about them that they, themselves haven't suggested or inferred.

Furthermore, if you consider that adding an entirely new game mode and additional assets as "completely lost interest" then I'd suggest you should probably get your head examined......

Listen I am not in the mood for your nonsense, Since they took the lobby away to many players struggle to join servers.I Have 2 Exile servers that I pay for myself and I see everyday players struggle to join or spawn in the grass.So don't come and brag about being friends with devs and the future of exile.Yes thank you for the devs making Exile but it is the players and people like myself who make it what it is today.So please keep your trap shut.If the dev have a problem with me let him/her discuss it with me.

Thank You

@ICE68 Clearly you are upset at something beyond my comments.

If you have anything constructive to add to this thread, please do so. If you have something further to say to me personally, PM me.

To round this up, we will not re add the lobby. Main reason is because well we like it. Besides that there is no valid reason to re add it.

"I cant add female characters"
Im not even going to go in it as it has nothing to do with each other.

"More 'memory' errors".
Well if loading faster into a server exposes few bugs in Arma its not our job to fix it.
Honestly the amount of shit people are running on their servers is retarded. No wonder you experience crashes.

"Give us a option"
Not possible.

"But but i want it because..... "
No.

1 person likes this

Advertisement