Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razor77

[SOLVED] Update Problem

7 posts in this topic

Hi, I have tried to install the update 0056 but it keeps saying cant find "infiSTAR_Exile_AdminMenu.hpp"  I have noticed the one in the update is called "infiSTAR_AdminMenu.hpp" am I ok just changing the file name on this?  Thanks Razor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess there are changes inside....i would change the hole file and not only rename it :rock:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

yeah I mean-- really what's so hard in just taking the new file from the downloaded .zip? ¬¬

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/08/2016 at 1:38 PM, infiSTAR said:

yeah I mean-- really what's so hard in just taking the new file from the downloaded .zip? ¬¬

I did and the server didn't load until I renamed it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Razor77 said:

I did and the server didn't load until I renamed it?

you either rename the file (not recommended) or you use the new file and update the call to it in description.ext:

#include "infiSTAR_Exile_AdminMenu.hpp"
 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CEN said:

you either rename the file (not recommended) or you use the new file and update the call to it in description.ext:

#include "infiSTAR_Exile_AdminMenu.hpp"
 

Thanks CEN

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5.8.2016 at 6:10 PM, Razor77 said:

I did and the server didn't load until I renamed it?

sorry I thought you already have the infiSTAR_AdminMenu.hpp file :)
thanks for helping him out CEN

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.