5 posts in this topic

Hello,

Not sure if this is in the correct place but was just curious on something,

I have HAP installed and most of the stuff are just re-textures.

Instead of adding each re-texture in the trader for sell, How would I go about adding them as a texture option in the "customs" guy?

class Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Abstract
	{
		skins[] = 
		{
			{"Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Civillian",		150, "Civillian",	{"\A3\Soft_F_Bootcamp\Offroad_01\Data\Offroad_01_ext_repair_CIV_CO.paa","\A3\Soft_F_Bootcamp\Offroad_01\Data\Offroad_01_ext_repair_CIV_CO.paa"};},

Say I want to texture the Repair.

How do I go about doing this?

Posted (edited)

{
		skins[] = 
		{
			{"Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Civillian",		150, "Civillian",	{"\A3\Soft_F_Bootcamp\Offroad_01\Data\Offroad_01_ext_repair_CIV_CO.paa","\A3\Soft_F_Bootcamp\Offroad_01\Data\Offroad_01_ext_repair_CIV_CO.paa"};},
			{"Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Civillian",		150, "Civillian",	{"\custom\textures\offroadtexturethingyboob.paa"};}
		};
	};
Edited by Metalman10

Advertisement
6 hours ago, Metalman10 said:

{
		skins[] = 
		{
			{"Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Civillian",		150, "Civillian",	{"\custom\textures\offroadtexturethingyboob.paa"};}
		};
	};

Your linking the way to do it if I had custom textures in my missionfile.

I want to use textures from the mod pack.

Posted (edited)

if every texture is an item, check arsenal for class names. 

Edited by MrDraug

27 minutes ago, C][G GhostTown™ said:

Your linking the way to do it if I had custom textures in my missionfile.

I want to use textures from the mod pack.

This is from the HVP pack that I did, but it's the same idea.  You would have to depbo the HAP pbo and get all the .paa classnames

Spoiler

class Mrshounka_yamaha_p_base
{
	skins[] = 
	{
		{"Mrshounka_yamaha_p_bf",	100, "blue", 	{"shounka_a3_base\couleurs\bleufonce.paa"};},
		{"Mrshounka_yamaha_p_g",	100, "gray", 	{"shounka_a3_base\couleurs\gris.paa"};},
		{"Mrshounka_yamaha_p_j",	100, "yellow", 	{"shounka_a3_base\couleurs\jaune.paa"};},
		{"Mrshounka_yamaha_p_noir", 100, "black", 	{"shounka_a3_base\couleurs\noir.paa"};},
		{"Mrshounka_yamaha_p_o",	100, "orange", 	{"shounka_a3_base\couleurs\orange.paa"};},
		{"Mrshounka_yamaha_p_rose", 100, "rose", 	{"shounka_a3_base\couleurs\rose.paa"};},
		{"Mrshounka_yamaha_p_v",	100, "purple", 	{"shounka_a3_base\couleurs\violet.paa"};}
	};
};

1 person likes this

Advertisement