xDaVIRUS

Exile.Altis Adding Objects

6 posts in this topic

Still trying to figure out how to add Objects and turn it into a sqf format, and have yet to figure this out..

However im trying to add some stuff to the West Trader.. Lighting Effects and a hardware trader. However i cannot seem to figure it out, as in the eden editor the whole trader isnt there because its all exile. Can anyone explain to me how to import the original traders and put new traders in etc.. or can someone add a hardware trader and lights inside that building in west and give me the sqf format. Would love to learn. Tired of it failing.

- Download 3DEN plugin http://www.exilemod.com/downloads/

- Install it and load it (if it isn't part of your Exile Mod folder (You installed it as it's own mod, I recommend this)

- Assets, independant

68aca27c72.jpg

Done!

Place unit and export. You can also find buildings in the plugin too and do the same thing to export those.

Traders are exported in the Exile menu at the top as Initplayerlocal and that is where they should be placed

Objects are exported as initserver and that's where they should be placed. :)

Advertisement
21 hours ago, Steelius said:

- Download 3DEN plugin http://www.exilemod.com/downloads/

- Install it and load it (if it isn't part of your Exile Mod folder (You installed it as it's own mod, I recommend this)

- Assets, independant

68aca27c72.jpg

Done!

Place unit and export. You can also find buildings in the plugin too and do the same thing to export those.

Traders are exported in the Exile menu at the top as Initplayerlocal and that is where they should be placed

Objects are exported as initserver and that's where they should be placed. :)

Thanks sir, so i get the objects are working, and locker , signs etc.. when i try to put the Hardware trader in do i need to change the format to what they have or not sure how to do this, it doesnt want to show the trader but will show everything else, can you show me the correct format for traders, especially hardware

I don't quite get what your issue is? You're telling me the hardware trader isn't in the list as it is for me in the screenshot?

Sorry i was using the M3Editor, now that i have my map setup and was doing traders, im having problems with the traders.. they seem to be a hit or a miss, sometimes i get the shop inventory then other times its just gone.. any idea?

Use the 3den plugin in choose the civilian class and it will give you the list of eachieving trader. Later when I'm on my desktop I can show you eith pictures if needed.

Advertisement