Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
James Trendall

Easy way to remove duplicate weapons from MODS

4 posts in this topic

Hello all.

I've been very very very slowly combing through the weapons list for both @MAS and @CUP aswell as Exile.Tanoa.PBO, Config.cpp.

I'm trying to match all weapon prices and respect level but it's such a grind since once you finish all three Assault weapons you scroll down and find APEX and ARMA 2 weapons that have no organisation and i end up getting lost pretty quickly.  

Is there any script that blocks any duplicates from being loaded? Is there an easier way to find all weapons named "AK107_GL" across 3 notepad++ windows?

Any help would be greatly appreciated since i'm fed up of loading in to the server, checking the trader and seeing "AK107 = missing respect 2000" while just a little down the list you have "AK107 = no respect needed" as the CUP/MAS/Exile weapons requires repsect but i missed Arma2 and Apex etc...

Thank is advance

James

Hey James, noticed you didnt get a reply so I thought I'd give you a quick pointer if you still needed it. Notepad++ has a search option and you can either search in one specific file, all open documents or a specific directory (which will check all files). It's not hard to use and is located under the search tab on notepad++.

Just input your word, "AK107" for example, make sure you have unticked "Match case" and "Match whole word only", and click Find All

Edited by [DGAus] Rogue

Advertisement

you can also just redo the cfgarsenal and stick all weapons with their respective types assault rifle snipers ect, it makes it much simpler to have them sorted but together so you can go down the list once and bam, id lend you my arsenal but i dont use the same mods as you, i also would suggest you hash out the exile AKs and remove them from your loot table if your running other weapon mods, not saying the exile ones are not that good, but there not that good >.<

Edited by Crazy Mike

Advertisement