Razor77

[SOLVED] Runcheck

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have lately been getting players getting kicked when they log in for runcheck timed out, what does this mean?

Thanks Razor

3 hours ago, serveratze said:

same problem v55 works better... I wait for the next version v56 not work well ;) 

I just made the check more neat with 56 :) it's changed already again but not released yet

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Posted (edited)

Rolled back to V55 and still getting runcheck errors, What actually is runcheck? 

It might be something else causing this as I have not noticed it before?

Thanks Razor

Edited by Razor77

I was getting this error and posted in the forums and steps i found to solve it and if you look at the log files it shows spam like this 

4:11:27 WARNING: Function 'name' - Cancer is dead

after i went through over a week of testing different settings and configurations and rebuilt my test server from scratch twice over i figured out it was only when i put files from 0.56 in if i rolled back all files tied to 0.56 it fixed itself.  maybe its coincidence on my part but it seems for some reason on 0.56 it doesnt like deadplayers i can take the same server and change just the antihack files and it will fix itself.

So for now my server is just holding off on the next infistar update before updating.

I think your right because I have a ticket open with infistar for revive which deals with dead players being revived

6 hours ago, dragoragoda said:

I was getting this error and posted in the forums and steps i found to solve it and if you look at the log files it shows spam like this 

4:11:27 WARNING: Function 'name' - Cancer is dead

after i went through over a week of testing different settings and configurations and rebuilt my test server from scratch twice over i figured out it was only when i put files from 0.56 in if i rolled back all files tied to 0.56 it fixed itself.  maybe its coincidence on my part but it seems for some reason on 0.56 it doesnt like deadplayers i can take the same server and change just the antihack files and it will fix itself.

So for now my server is just holding off on the next infistar update before updating.

Ok thanks, will wait and see what happens with the next update, cheers

will update in the next minutes :)

Advertisement