BetterDeadThanZed

[RELEASE] BDTZ's Altis addons!

10 posts in this topic

Nope.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by BetterDeadThanZed
5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
9 minutes ago, brawnkoh said:

I'll check this out and see how it looks. 

I had to fix some paths in the files, so if it doesn't work, download it again, as you might have downloaded before I fixed the paths.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

I had to fix some paths in the files, so if it doesn't work, download it again, as you might have downloaded before I fixed the paths.

I'm loading the objects differently, so it doesn't require the PBO, Just the object locations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, brawnkoh said:

I'm loading the objects differently, so it doesn't require the PBO, Just the object locations.

Is there an advantage to loading it differently? I don't think putting a pbo into your server really causes any issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Is there an advantage to loading it differently? I don't think putting a pbo into your server really causes any issues.

No there's no benefit other than I keep all my static objects in one place. It's just makes editing and file structure more in line with what I"m already doing. If I want to make changes, etc. I do it all from one place, instead of having to access two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello dear @BetterDeadThanZed,

i use your great addon but now whit last arma3 update and 64bit dont work ....

can help me please ? 

Thanx <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lucy2990 said:

Hello dear @BetterDeadThanZed,

i use your great addon but now whit last arma3 update and 64bit dont work ....

can help me please ? 

Thanx <3

There's no reason it wouldn't work with 64 bit that I am aware of.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

There's no reason it wouldn't work with 64 bit that I am aware of.

when it insert youraddons remains stationary on the loading screen ... strange 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lucy2990 said:

when it insert youraddons remains stationary on the loading screen ... strange 

Well no one is able to help you without a server RPT.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.