Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
[GR] Daz

AFK Ban how to disable?

Question

Posted (edited)

This is really stupid i joined my server it's private no one knows the password i went afk for like 30 minutes came back and it said i was banned i restarted the server still says im banned this isn't  a battleye ban it just says banned from this server i've checked battleaye bans.txt and nothing checked database cant see anything how am  i banned

Ok i found where i was banned it was in arma 3 server directory in bans.txt not sure why i was banned if anyone knows how to disable ban when afk please comment

Edited by [GR] Daz

4 answers to this question

Ok i found where i was banned it was in arma 3 server directory in bans.txt not sure why i was banned if anyone knows how to disable ban when afk please comment

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, [GR] Daz said:

how to disable ban when afk

I haven't heard of this before. Only kicking afks for idling (BEC)

I presume you have infistar because his ban.txt is in the main directory instead of in the BE folder

Edited by Steelius

Advertisement

There is no program or setting that bans players for being AFK. Not even in Infistar. Was the file in the main Arma 3 folder called ban.txt or bans.txt?

Exactly, but I wanted to determine what banned him. I presume it's infistar and it banned him for some unrelated reason

Advertisement