Milkycucumber

Exile needs valiadated or updated

8 posts in this topic

im very new to arma 3 and the mods but every time i go to join a server from A3 launchers i can because exile needs updated or validated but i dont know how to do that :P 

7 minutes ago, Milkycucumber said:

im very new to arma 3 and the mods but every time i go to join a server from A3 launchers i can because exile needs updated or validated but i dont know how to do that :P 

If you are using a3launcher and it's telling you to validate the Exile install, just let it validate and you should be ok after that. It shouldn't ask again.

Advertisement

it also says update because when i try to join the gun scope texture doesnt load so i cant join a server but how long does it take to validate 

9 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

If you are using a3launcher and it's telling you to validate the Exile install, just let it validate and you should be ok after that. It shouldn't ask again.

it also says update because when i try to join the gun scope texture doesnt load so i cant join a server but how long does it take to validate 

8 minutes ago, Milkycucumber said:

That will depend on what needs to be done. Maybe your files are corrupt. Maybe you have an old version of Exile. You may need to download Exile again.

10 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

That will depend on what needs to be done. Maybe your files are corrupt. Maybe you have an old version of Exile. You may need to download Exile again.

ok thanks but i dont know how to do that at all but im sure ill figure it out :P thanks for your help 

38 minutes ago, Milkycucumber said:

i try to join the gun scope texture doesnt load so i cant join a server

From what I learned - this is caused by other mods and not Exile. Any other mod that adds weapons and such to the game could also be the culprit for this and I have had it every time I open Arma. It doesn't prevent me from playing though? Can't you just press continue? After verifying Exile you should be fine, that error is caused by some other mod I'm sure.

I think he just means a splash screen? if he cant join a server, he will never see a gun either ;)

in A3 launcher, in the mods tab you can see a list with all available mods, verify exile in there again.
it will check for bad/missing/new files and you can see the progress/download % there too.

Advertisement