Pear78

muslim AI, exile or bohemia?

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I seem to be shooting a lot of guys with muslim sounding names when doing missions.. is this exile or arma settings?

annoys the fuck out of my political correctness. (just asking a question, dont need an argument on this topic, I think my opinion is clear and can't be changed ;)
If its arma Ima annoy the shit outa Bohemia, if exile im just very dissapointed and complaining prolly has no use)

Edited by Pear78

Posted (edited)

Quote from http://armedassault.wikia.com/wiki/CSAT:

CSAT is made up of Iran, China, and several other East Asian, North African, South American, and Middle Eastern nations.

So it's natural that some of the soldiers would have "muslim" names, but it looks like all of the forces on Altis/Stratis are entirely comprised of Iranian/Middle Eastern soldiers.

Edited by UBEChief
2 people like this

Advertisement
42 minutes ago, Pear78 said:

I seem to be shooting a lot of guys with muslim sounding names when doing missions.. is this exile or arma settings?

annoys the fuck out of my political correctness. (just asking a question, dont need an argument on this topic, I think my opinion is clear and can't be changed ;)
If its arma Ima annoy the shit outa Bohemia, if exile im just very dissapointed and complaining prolly has no use)

If you're seeing names of the AI when you kill them, that's the AI system running on the server you're playing on. When I kill AI on my server (A3XAI), it doesn't tell me their name. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Pear78 said:

exile doesn't have ai, the middle eastern and Greek names are part of arma. on a side note I use eastern and western European names in occupation :)

Edited by second_coming
1 person likes this

thanks guys, tho what CSAT would be doing on Greek islands is beyond me..
and I never shot a chinese or south american guy :P

ima annoy Bohemia some more now ;)

Posted (edited)

*Removed since second_coming basically covered the same thing as I did*

Edited by brawnkoh

Posted (edited)

If you've ever played the campaign, CSAT was helping the AAF eliminate NATO forces on Stratis/Altis while simultaneously getting rid of the guerrilla faction (FIA) in order to make the Republic of Altis & Stratis their own nation or something. (its been a while since I've beaten the main campaign :p)

EDIT: 50th post and 20th liked post, yay :3

Edited by UBEChief
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Edited by John

ITT: Muslim is a race

Honestly I was hoping you misspelled MilSim but I expected too much.

Advertisement