Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crazy Mike

radiation question

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

new question;

during nighttime is it suppost to be literally impossible to see in the radiation zone / what did i fuck up lmao

311oqx0.png

333y93r.png

Edited by Crazy Mike

and now its working and another test icon i threw in there isnt working wtf lmao

Advertisement
26 minutes ago, Crazy Mike said:

dataType="Marker";

Try removing this if you're using the markers exported from eden plugin and number your markers. Update items=60 (60 is an example) in class markers

Tip: Don't limit off areas people like to use. Use less popular areas and add a reason for them to actually go there.

1 person likes this

yea finally got it to work thanks, and ive moved it from devils to skalka and gunna see what i can do about making some kinda nuclear plant there :P

9 hours ago, Crazy Mike said:

yea finally got it to work thanks, and ive moved it from devils to skalka and gunna see what i can do about making some kinda nuclear plant there :P

I had the same idea, but there's just no objects to build it, the only thing you can do really is the device thing. Kind of a pity but that's how it is I'm afraid! How about adding some crates there with a few items in scattered around the zone? :)

To answer your new question: You can hear crackling of the radiation but yes, it could be made very very difficult to navigate at night with the radiation also messing up your vision. I don't think this can be changed

Advertisement