TBsThug

[SOLVED] MY POST GOING AWAY?

7 posts in this topic

Hello Mr Admin, please inform me why some of my post go away. I sent message once and no reply.

Advertisement

Big red text at the top that states if you post a support topic in general discussion it might get deleted.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Flosstradamus said:

Big red text at the top that states if you post a support topic in general discussion it might get deleted.

OK I see that now.

"Hypothetically speaking"  lets say I ask the following. In editor I create a AI mission and want to put it in my client side pbo where would I post that? , Would you agree that if Im talking about my mission.sqm that is where it should be. Because thats where I posted one of them. 

Edited by TBsThug
update question

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, TBsThug said:

ok i know that now, but what about ones in client. would you agree that if Im talking about my mission.sqm that is where it should be. Because thats where I posted one of them.  

It's kinda wrongly worded for the rules in place, but.... General discussion (although 'general' basically means anything relative) is meant for asking questions or discussing the mod in general. There's sub-forums for other questions. If you're having problems setting up something on your server, use: http://www.exilemod.com/forum/105-configuration/

Edited by Taylor Swift

14 hours ago, Flosstradamus said:

@Taylor Swift Thank you for taking the time to show me where to go. Come in game and I buy you a coffee.:coffee:

1 person likes this

Advertisement