• 0
Mike89

Character Dies Rapidly

Question

One of the owners joining has an issue I cant seem to fix, what I have done to the server is added him to zeus. Before I did this everything was fine, he had no

problems playing. I took the mission.sqm file out of the exile.Tanoa PBO file and opened it in the arma editor added a zeus mod and added his steam id to the

ownership of that said mod. I also did the same with my character then started the server. Saved the editor and readded the mission.sqm file back to the PBO file. I

havent had any issues, but when he joins it spawns him in at ground level, almost like his camera angle is between his legs and he starts to rapidly die. After he dies

completely, after about 2 minutes into the game, he goes to respawn it then kicks him from the server. I am so sorry to bug you all with my issues but its all new to

me. He bought the server, im just the one trying to configure it. If you all could possibly get back to me with a solution I would greatly appreciate it, thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 answers to this question

  • 0

Go to your DB, then to player, and look for his name in there.. Look to see if his damage is set to 1 if so set it to 0. Should be fixed. looks like this.

1bf65927f8082be004290f8714008b6f.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
  • 0
20 hours ago, Metalman10 said:

Go to your DB, then to player, and look for his name in there.. Look to see if his damage is set to 1 if so set it to 0. Should be fixed. looks like this.

1bf65927f8082be004290f8714008b6f.png

How do I find the DB?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
21 minutes ago, Mike89 said:

How do I find the DB?

What...What are you using to connect to your Server? TCAdmin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 minutes ago, Metalman10 said:

What...What are you using to connect to your Server? TCAdmin?

Im using a host for my server, hosthavoc.  I just connect with the server ip that was giving to me.  Im very unfamiliar with their file system.  Im learning as I go.  Gotta say though running a tekkit server was easier than trying to start up a Arma/Exile server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
18 minutes ago, Mike89 said:

Im using a host for my server, hosthavoc.  I just connect with the server ip that was giving to me.  Im very unfamiliar with their file system.  Im learning as I go.  Gotta say though running a tekkit server was easier than trying to start up a Arma/Exile server.

I dont know anything about host havoc sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
9 minutes ago, Metalman10 said:

I dont know anything about host havoc sorry.

You're killing me lol.  Guess I'll have to do more digging.  Thank you anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 minutes ago, Mike89 said:

You're killing me lol.  Guess I'll have to do more digging.  Thank you anyways.

Sorry man! @C][G GhostTown™ Maybe you can help him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Dis like hosthavoc lol.

On your control panel, look for phpmyadmin.

If you can't find it, send a screenshot please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
5 hours ago, C][G GhostTown™ said:

Dis like hosthavoc lol.

On your control panel, look for phpmyadmin.

If you can't find it, send a screenshot please.

I found it and his damage was set to like 0.2876, so i set it to 0 and now im waiting for him to get home and try to log in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.