16 posts in this topic

I need some help...so me and my friends got tired of playing on this exile esseker server because it was always down...anyway we bought a 40 slot arma 3 server on Host Havoc...we installed Exile, Exile Server, CUP mods, as well as RHS mods(1,2,3). I put the Exile.Esseker.PBO that i found on these forums in the MPmissions folder, i then changed the Config file from:

class Missions
{
    class Exile
    {
        template = Exile.Altis;
        difficulty = "ExileRegular"; // ExileRegular or ExileHardcore
    }; 
};

To:

class Missions
{
    class Exile
    {
        template = Exile.Esseker;
        difficulty = "ExileRegular"; // ExileRegular or ExileHardcore
    }; 
};

I then proceeded to change the server.cfg file and added: Exile.Esseker in replace of Exile.Altis and saved it. Then i changed the commandline to(I TOOK OFF OTHER MODS FOR START): 

-ip=104.192.227.34 -port=2327 -noPause -noSound "-cfg=A3DS\basic.cfg" -ranking="" -par="" "-config=A3DS\server.cfg" "-profiles=A3DS" "-servermod=@ExileServer" "-mod=@Exile; @AllInArmaTerrainPack; @Esseker; " -world=empty -autoinit -maxMem=6144

I then proceeded to start the server and it looked like it was going well until it came to this error: 

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Esseker\mission.sqm, line 2: '.Posted': '1' encountered instead of '='

I tried to look for what the problem was but im not very skilled with this...can i get some help? im a noob to this. Need quick help!!!!!! 

Thanks, Modernkilla82 ~SquishyArma

2c519748bc19f81b4443149abc613111.png

bfa7d2ed27eed2e3318e26de38b854c2.png

The link to the PBO from the thread you posted is seemingly dead. Attach your mission.sqm file (if you know how to depbo) or upload your Exile.Esseker.pbo somewhere, use spoilers to paste log/RPT/SQF/SQM stuff. Makes it easier to read for humans.

Spoiler

code here

Also remember that you don't need to shout (using lots of exclamation marks) and demand an instant answer. Asking nicely goes a long way. ;)

1 person likes this

Advertisement
7 minutes ago, warchild2k said:

The link to the PBO from the thread you posted is seemingly dead. Attach your mission.sqm file (if you know how to depbo) or upload your Exile.Esseker.pbo somewhere, use spoilers to paste log/RPT/SQF/SQM stuff. Makes it easier to read for humans.

Reveal hidden contents

code here

Also remember that you don't need to shout (using lots of exclamation marks) and demand an instant answer. Asking nicely goes a long way. ;)

thanks, i wasn't trying to be rude just needed a quick answer this has been bothering me for a long time.

21 minutes ago, warchild2k said:

Reveal hidden contents

code here

Here is the Exile.Esseker.PBO, not sure how to get the mission.sqm i have depbo though. 

28 minutes ago, warchild2k said:

Reveal hidden contents

code here

found out how to get the mission.sqm <so there it is< 

Remove the following from mission.sqm:

Posted 13 Dec 2015
Check your mission file for the following: 

I'd recommend you to maybe look for a newer pbo for esseker tho, that one is OLD. Or just make one your self. :)

Seems he did a copy/paste error when looking at this thread: 

Best of luck!

10 minutes ago, warchild2k said:

Remove the following from mission.sqm:

Posted 13 Dec 2015
Check your mission file for the following: 

I'd recommend you to maybe look for a newer pbo for esseker tho, that one is OLD. Or just make one your self. :)

Seems he did a copy/paste error when looking at this thread: 

Best of luck!

Thanks i will try that, and i have looked for a new one but i can't find it...i want to have ai and traders and i have no idea how to do that.

For AI you need a mod like DMS/occupation. As for traders they need to go in the mission.sqm, so you either need to edit it or get another PBO. Use this forum, but also remember to use the search function. It'll answer a lot of your questions.

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, warchild2k said:

For AI you need a mod like DMS/occupation. As for traders they need to go in the mission.sqm, so you either need to edit it or get another PBO. Use this forum, but also remember to use the search function. It'll answer a lot of your questions.

Alright thanks...one more thing...sorry... i changed it and packed back into pbo replaced file then launched and got this- 

Spoiler

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Esseker\mission.sqm, line 1263: /OutroWin/: Missing '}'

I tried to edit it in notepad++(the end of mission.sqm)

Spoiler

class OutroWin
{
    addOns[]=
    {
        "Esseker"
    };
    addOnsAuto[]=
    {
        "esseker"
    };
    randomSeed=15572598;
    class Intel
    {
        timeOfChanges=1800.0002;
        startWeather=0.30000001;

to this: 

Spoiler

class OutroWin
{
    addOns[]=
    {
        "Esseker"
    };
    addOnsAuto[]=
    {
        "esseker"
    };
    randomSeed=15572598;
    class Intel
    {
        timeOfChanges=1800.0002;
        startWeather=0.30000001;

}

but again i have no idea what im doing and it didnt work. :/     

Edited by modernkilla82
Mission.sqm

Has to be }; not } - That being said, it seems like the mission.sqm is missing the last part.

Also, as recommended earlier - you should probably look at getting another pbo. Especially since 1.0.0 version of Exile introduced lockers...

Advertisement