Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AiRiC

infistar and battleye Same files on both servers but getting kicked on one

4 posts in this topic

Ive got the identical files on both the test server and live server but im getting kicked on the test server....Heres a pastebin of the kicks im getting  http://pastebin.com/NyWwUUyq  Ive done a clean install on the test server and transfered live server files to the test server again and getting kicked like I dont have infistar at all....My brain hurts and just thought someone might clue me in to what might be going on...

I am not asking for Battleye Exeptions   I can do that.. Scripts.txt has been changed to log all to catch the log

13 hours ago, AiRiC said:

Ive got the identical files on both the test server and live server but im getting kicked on the test server....Heres a pastebin of the kicks im getting  http://pastebin.com/NyWwUUyq  Ive done a clean install on the test server and transfered live server files to the test server again and getting kicked like I dont have infistar at all....My brain hurts and just thought someone might clue me in to what might be going on...

I am not asking for Battleye Exeptions   I can do that.. Scripts.txt has been changed to log all to catch the log

buy infistar , its perfect soft for monitoring your server and administrating ... use infistar and turn off BE . 

Advertisement
22 minutes ago, AiRiC said:

I own infistar and use it

turn off BE , or check filters . You missed something . It is not infistar kick 

Set :

BattlEye            			         	= 0;

and look will you have kicks 

Advertisement