Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WURSTKETTE

Modify breaching charges

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Just wondering if anyone found an option to change the timer setting up breaching charges?

Edited by WURSTKETTE

Pretty sure Eichi left that out intentionally to try and have consistency across servers. Read the Dev Blog post regarding the breaching charges. There's very good reasons for why it should not be messed with.

1 person likes this

Advertisement

The timers can be changed

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, MGTDB said:

The timers can be changed

The magic of exile, everything can be changed if you know what you're doing, even just a little. They're not nested on a config, if memory serves.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Apoc said:

The magic of exile, everything can be changed if you know what you're doing, even just a little. They're not nested on a config, if memory serves.

That's it, askin for an "option" wasn't meant in the way looking for a var i can change somewhere around config - i was lookin for an option/way to change it.

after diggin deep i found it and was able to mess around (after some friendly hints). If i will implement it, is a whole new ball game - i just like messing around, learning stuff and all that.

as there 'r prolly good reasons not messing around with breaching materials, there 'r lotta good reasons to do so - not?

Edited by WURSTKETTE

On 8/8/2016 at 5:10 PM, WURSTKETTE said:

That's it, askin for an "option" wasn't meant in the way looking for a var i can change somewhere around config - i was lookin for an option/way to change it.

after diggin deep i found it and was able to mess around (after some friendly hints). If i will implement it, is a whole new ball game - i just like messing around, learning stuff and all that.

as there 'r prolly good reasons not messing around with breaching materials, there 'r lotta good reasons to do so - not?

well if you have an idea which breaching file to overrides ill syd for it since my knowledge of c++ is elementary at best <3

Advertisement