Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Potatoskin

Server not loading

Question

So I did a clean install of my server.  All new Arma 3 with expansion, downloaded the newest Exile Client and Server, and even remove and installed a new version of MySQL.  I did the same setup as my last server, but this one won't load.  It says it's reading the mission file and starting, players can see the server and join, but then they lag out and get kicked, or get stuck in the ground with no map and get kicked.  My logs look like the server isn't actually loading anything for people to play on.

1 answer to this question

I've also noticed the only data I have in SQL are the tables for players, accounts, vehicles, etc.  Those tables don't contain any data.  You would at least think it would have player data for those trying to join or that have loaded in to the ground.  It seems the problem is database connectivity.  I'm not sure how to troubleshoot.  I have MySQL with the schema exile.  The SQL database is called exile in the game configuration along with the same username and password.  What should I check next?

Advertisement