kEEL;O

I keep spawning outside the map on my server

Question

So on my Esseker server I just installed Infistar and as soon as I installed it when I spawned in I was outside of the map, and I couldn't see my character in third person. I spawned in a plane and I was able to get back in the map but I couldn't see myself still. Any thoughts why this is?  

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20741998/Exile.Esseker.pbo <-- Here's my .pbo if that's necessary.

7 answers to this question

Advertisement

Try this script... It could be bad settings saved to your exile.player table.

update exile.player
set damage=0 and hitpoints='[]'
where damage=1 and hitpoints = '[["face_hub",1],["neck",1],["head",1],["pelvis",1],["spine1",1],["spine2",1],["spine3",1],["body",1],["arms",1],["hands",1],["legs",1]]'
			    or hitpoints = '[["face_hub",1],["neck",1],["head",1],["pelvis",1],["spine1",1],["spine2",1],["spine3",1],["body",1],["arms",1],["head_hit",1],["hand_r",1]]'

InfiSTAR also needs to be set on the client PBO ( the Exile.EssekerPBO). If you read your RPT you should of know this.

23:14:51 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - infiSTAR_AdminMenu.hpp in your MPmission is NOT UPDATED   b3nlumsden@gmail.com - 08-Aug-2016 20-05-12 - v0056 - SquishyArma | Exile Esseker | IN TESTING | - ["Arma 3","Arma3",162,137494,"Stable",true,"Windows"]"
23:14:51 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - infiSTAR will NOT START if infiSTAR_AdminMenu.hpp is not updated!"

Also, as you could probably see yoruself, your server is spamming this.

23:14:52 "ExileServer - ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR!"

Not sure how this is being caused, but this should obviously be fixed...

On 8/17/2016 at 3:31 AM, GolovaRaoul said:

23:14:52 "ExileServer - ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR!"

This is just a warning that the devs put it for newbs that add guns to their server with prefixed attachments that are easily duped. Below it should be a list of guns that need to be removed from tables/traders.

Advertisement