Blessed Dark Angel

Help a newb with a new server. (Wants Cherno)

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi there.. I have a new server I am starting to setup and get running.. kinda breaking into running servers for the first time.   I would like to use Cherno as a map .. Ive played on it for years and I love it.

Currently I have Exile installed with altis ... Thats it..  I would like to switch it over to Cherno.. If anyone could help me on the steps I need to take to get this task done I would be eternally grateful ..

Edited by Blessed Dark Angel

On your server install @CUP_Terrains_Core and @CUP_Terrains_Maps and add them to your commandline of your server

Then in your server.cfg change where it says Exile.Altis to Exile.Chernarus

Add a Exile.Chernarus.pbo to your mpmissions folder (These can be found floating around the forums, I do not have one for you unfortunately)

Then your basically done, there's a few things you can do like make the temperature work and such but let me know once you've done that. You will also need to find Chernarus lootspawns.

Advertisement

OK, I'm gonna take this step by step then.. One thing at a time and eventually well get a final result.. I have installed those mods..  Put the keys where they need to be..  And added them to the command line for mods.
Found a exile.Chernarus.pbo file from this guy

Thank you guy!!

Put it in the mpmissions folder.

Gonna do a test run and look at the log file

Posted (edited)

So.. I did everything you told me to.. It now gets stuck on the loading screen for a while and then kicks you out to the game menu.

Here is my log file

http://pastebin.com/sicUN4Eq

Edited by StokesMagee
Use Pastebin please!

id beable to help you as i have a working cherno server but i need to head off to work and can you wait 9 hours from now

Thank you for your help guys.. I finally got it working. Now on to moding it out and tweaking it up till we get the desired environment.

Advertisement