shugo22

owned vehicles despawns

Question

Hi 
I have an issue on my Exile server where owned vehicles randomly despawn after restart, its not all vehicles that disappear but some and it happens
both in safe zone and outside the safe zones, my friend that have helped setting up the server have searched the log files and cant find anything useful or relevant to the despawning vehicles,
they are just gone, I really hope someone can help or have heard about similar bugs like this as we have no clue of what is going on or how to fix it i i've talked to my server provider an they havent heard of such an issue before

4 answers to this question

It's a well known issue in Exile/Arma3 vehicles spawn in facing North/0 degrees and are then rotated around to the direction they were facing. If they hit any object as they spawn/rotate they can suffer damage and explode on spawn.

ya i know about that but i dont think that is the case here fks the 2 blackfish 1 was parked at salt lake the other one on terminal both had alot of space in all directions the hunter that are missing was parked in front of terminal next to another hunter and a hyron and non of those have taken any kind of dmg im not sure how the 2 ural was parked 

Advertisement
On 9/8/2016 at 0:20 AM, Bones51 said:

Try this

thanks for the reply bones51 i will look into it

Advertisement