Metalman10

App ideas and Update Ideas?

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I am going to be releasing updates for all the old XM8 Apps like ScarCode, view distance, selfie, ect ect. I need ideas from everyone on which you want to see done first! Or maybe you got a app idea and i can make it. I like listening to what people say cause im not very creative. So shoot me some ideas and ill let you know what i can do or what i cant! Thanks! Check out my first updated app!

Edited by Metalman10
1 person likes this

An app to locate player owned vehicles would be great. Maybe marked with a temporary map marker?

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, StonedReality said:

An app to locate player owned vehicles would be great. Maybe marked with a temporary map marker?

That would be the Vehicle Tracking app. Someone already made that. I can start on getting it updated:)

EDIT : I was wrong that app doesn't do that sorry! I will work on it!

Edited by Metalman10

@serveratze i saw you post this list on ExAd post. Ill start on working on some of those. I released one already and im getting a couple more done!

11 hours ago, Metalman10 said:

That would be the Vehicle Tracking app. Someone already made that. I can start on getting it updated:)

That app just locates the closest vehicle to the player.  Not player owned ones. Be great if you could make that happen.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, StonedReality said:

That app just locates the closest vehicle to the player.  Not player owned ones. Be great if you could make that happen.

ooOOoo ok well then I'll take a lookxD

1 person likes this

You should probably ask for the original author's permission if you plan to rework their code :P 

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

You should probably ask for the original author's permission if you plan to rework their code :P 

Yup planning on doing that before I release any.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Tobias Solem said:

Perhaps you could make this idea an XM8-app?

So i read thru it and woah thats a lot of typing. I liked the concept. A simple create task when your a bambi with a x time between each. It can say, " Its hot here in Altis, food and water is rare. Make sure to find some! " then next one after like 10 seconds will show. Ill work something up for you:)

Advertisement