murciprox

working 1.0.0 Exile.Chernarus.pbo for CUP terrains

13 posts in this topic

Can somebody help? I would need a working Exile.Chernarus PBO, together with TradeZones and AI Missions - Helicrashes etc... I know that this is a hard work, I would not ask it for this free.

Best Regards StevN

Advertisement

Thank you! From this anybody may share his working exile chernarus pbo independently, if he wants it.

Join any Exile Chernarus server that uses CUP Terrain. The PBO will be downloaded to your local machine on joining. If you don't know where to find the mission pbo, google it. It's somewhere located at your user directories.

Un-PBO it, examine it and learn from it. Then modify and build your own.

That's the best way to do it, imho. And to actually learn a bit about the mission stuff.

20 minutes ago, taikonaut said:

Join any Exile Chernarus server that uses CUP Terrain. The PBO will be downloaded to your local machine on joining. If you don't know where to find the mission pbo, google it. It's somewhere located at your user directories.

Un-PBO it, examine it and learn from it. Then modify and build your own.

That's the best way to do it, imho. And to actually learn a bit about the mission stuff.

He is most likely wanting it for updated trader's.

Which most people have it running serverside.

i need just a basic chernarus mission(CUP terrainpack) for 1.0.0 . because when i joining my server i receive this message: Loading map... 

And then it stucks. in my opinion this is the older version of exile.chernarus.pbo

Posted (edited)

edit: definatly get that rpt file though so more people can tell you exactly what is conking out

to be honest it sounds like your problem might be the mission.sqm and you would need to post your own addons section, if nothing ive posted below is an issue

or try this, worked for me

go to your cup @cup folders and name them this

@CUP_Terrain

@CUP_Core

then go to your launch parameters and set them up the same way, stick this in and remove whatever u had

@CUP_Terrain;@CUP_Core;

in your @ExileServer folder inside the config.cfg at the bottom it will ask which mission file to use, make sure your cherno file is named Exile.Chernarus and put it below where shown

class Missions
{
    class Exile
    {
        template = Exile.Chernarus;  // Exile.Namalsk, Exile.Altis, Exile.Tanoa

this fixed it for me and works fine now until i find something that i messed up, but the server definatly runs fine. if this doesnt do it for you post your RPT log which is most likely in the SC folder named arma3server_*date*.rpt and there should be about 10 of them, the bottom is the most recent, go to pastebin and copy the whole thing there for someone better versed in debugging and they might give you a solution, besides just pasting a mission file xD

Edited by Crazy Mike

I have joined to a server, and i have downloaded their Exile.Chernarus.pbo. I have put it into the mpmisson folder,i have dowloaded the requested mods for the server and for my client. it can be seen on the webconsole the server loaded without problems,but when im joining to the server , it writes the following error: Battleeye Script Restriction #22

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, murciprox said:

I have joined to a server, and i have downloaded their Exile.Chernarus.pbo. I have put it into the mpmisson folder,i have dowloaded the requested mods for the server and for my client. it can be seen on the webconsole the server loaded without problems,but when im joining to the server , it writes the following error: Battleeye Script Restriction #22

And this is only one of the problems with stealing someone else's hard work.

Learn how to make these things for yourself and you'll have a much better understanding of how it works and how to fix these issues for yourself.

Edited by kuplion
1 person likes this

Advertisement