MattPlaysSimulations

Changing reputation of items within the traders?

3 posts in this topic

hey people. I'm new to all this server setup etc. I was wondering, could one of you help me. I'm adding all modded content to the traders and want to make everything sell-able and buy-able in the traders but want them to have different reputation requirements. anyone able to help? In the files i see where everything goes and understand how to add it but I don't understand how to change the rep requirement.

Also could someone please explain what it means by "Quality" in the config file next to the purchase price, Thanks in advanced :D

3 hours ago, MattPlaysSimulations said:

hey people. I'm new to all this server setup etc. I was wondering, could one of you help me. I'm adding all modded content to the traders and want to make everything sell-able and buy-able in the traders but want them to have different reputation requirements. anyone able to help? In the files i see where everything goes and understand how to add it but I don't understand how to change the rep requirement.

Also could someone please explain what it means by "Quality" in the config file next to the purchase price, Thanks in advanced :D

Quality is the reputation level from 1-6 i think. There's a seperate configuration section which defines the levels and how much respect you must have for each.

i.e. level 1 = 1500 respect, level 2 = 4000 respect etc.

Advertisement