aki

Someone hacked our server

18 posts in this topic

Hello, when playing on the server we own. We became suspicious of two people. We decided to watch them using Admin rights. Upon viewing them we noticed them teleporting. I have screenshot evidence. Where can i go to report this? 

Many thanks

Daniel

Uh... You ban them? You don't report them to anyone. It's your server, that's your job as an admin. 

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Thats not what i meant. I have banned them. How do i help the cummunity? Is the a place thats best to post this stuff to help other people with servers?

Hey

you should post the evidence you have about them (screenshots and information, e.g. what did they do? have they been playing on your server for longer?)

+ UID
+ GUID (if you don't have the GUID just put the UID at the end of this: http://htmlload.infistar.de/guid.php?steamID=ANYUID)

and if possible, I am not sure if this is allowed by the forum to be honest - but the IPs of the hackers (can also be found in your logs)

Then please send me a private message with your complete Battleye Folder so I have your current Logs + Filter files, send me your servers config.cfg, server rpt file and your infiSTAR pbo - just put all in a zip file and send me a private message with a dropbox link or something like that (just don't post it anywhere in public!)

4 people like this

Do Bohemia, Steam or BattleEye or someone have a system to  ban the hacker's CD keys?

On 8/13/2016 at 10:11 PM, aki said:

Hello, when playing on the server we own. We became suspicious of two people. We decided to watch them using Admin rights. Upon viewing them we noticed them teleporting. I have screenshot evidence. Where can i go to report this? 

Many thanks

Daniel

IF you use BEC global ban list you might  be able to A) Stop these people connecting when they're already banned elsewhere b) When you ban them, they get banned on all BEC-Global servers.

1 person likes this

So...  if you are playing on my server , and i don' t like you , i can ban you of all BEC-Global servers?

1 hour ago, TD44 said:

So...  if you are playing on my server , and i don' t like you , i can ban you of all BEC-Global servers?

no

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Zeito said:

IF you use BEC global ban list you might  be able to A) Stop these people connecting when they're already banned elsewhere b) When you ban them, they get banned on all BEC-Global servers.

This is really mis worded, When someone get's banned on one server they don't get banned on them all.

You have to report them, and if other admins from different server's report them as well than they get added to the Global Ban List.

This is all through BEC.

Not sure if that's even updated anymore.

Edited by C][G GhostTown™
1 person likes this

Advertisement