ArchAngelOfDeath

A explanation on how something in infistar works

8 posts in this topic

Hello could someone explain these settings:

block_glitch_actions = true;        /* if a player is near a flag where he has no buildrights, he can't vault/getover/lean close to buildingparts (to prevent glitching!) */
wall_glitch_object = true;            /* checks if a players tries to glitch through a wall (if player is allowed to build in that territory, it will not be logged.) */
wall_glitch_vehicle = true;            /* stops players from glitching into bases using "eject" or "getout" of a vehicle.. */

They obviously seem self explanatory and are enabled on my server. However when we tested nothing happens/ No warnings, kicks, ect. 

If you're an admin it won't log or prevent it, open chat, type !admin to relog you as a player, then test it.

1 person likes this

Advertisement
8 minutes ago, MGTDB said:

If you're an admin it won't log or prevent it, open chat, type !admin to relog you as a player, then test it.

Awesome thank you MGTDB

So we did it without admins on and can still use a vehicle to park beside a wall then glitch into a base. Is there a setting were missing?

I'll check as well and then let you know what's going on :)

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, infiSTAR said:

I'll check as well and then let you know what's going on :)

awesome thanks infi, hope you add that warning back too :D

yes, solved already, not sure if it was solved in the latest release  but if not it will be with the next release 

1 person likes this

Advertisement