Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
C][G GhostTown™

Help with 3DEN Plugin

4 posts in this topic

Hey all,

So I am playing around with the new exile 3DEN plugin and I get how most of the stuff work.

But I am still a little behind on how the object placement of weapons/vest is done with the cans.

Would anyone be able to give a quick walk through so I can make sure I am doing it correctly or have a video guide?

Trying to get back into map editing! :)

Thank you,

Ghost

Figured it out, super easy if I actually bothered to read the dev blog properly :P

Last question, is there a key combo to rotate objects around vertically? I know you can flip them horizontal.

I wanted to place weapons and stuff down flat like laying on a counter? I know you can edit the numbers to do this, but was wondering if there was a easier way.

Advertisement

Hey Ghost, I've been playing around with the simple object BBQ cans for adding items at traders I don't actually want players to pick up.  I was looking for shortcut keys as well, didn't find any for say 90 degree X,Y, or Z axis rotations though.  For sure, weapons will default to an unnatural angle on tables, instead of laying flat.

You can either manually type the stuff in or:

Click the the rotating arrow under attributes towards the top, will allow you to edit all the different axis :) found out today!

Advertisement