Croosface

Connecting Failed

Question

Hello Exilecommunity...

I am experiencing big truble everytime i try to join an exile server. this occurs the most times on modded servers (cup weapons etc). I start the game with a3 launcher and it opens the game but i never directly join the server. i just fall back to the mainmenu. sometimes i can reach the servermenu(unmodded servers) and i am connecting to it in the loadingscreen with the pictures of exileobjects. a few seconds later a registryfailure occurs saying something with 0x000000 error etc...  since the new update i haven´t connected to any exile server successfully. now i am very depressed. any solutions?

lg croosface

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Croosface said:

Hello Exilecommunity...

I am experiencing big truble everytime i try to join an exile server. this occurs the most times on modded servers (cup weapons etc). I start the game with a3 launcher and it opens the game but i never directly join the server. i just fall back to the mainmenu. sometimes i can reach the servermenu(unmodded servers) and i am connecting to it in the loadingscreen with the pictures of exileobjects. a few seconds later a registryfailure occurs saying something with 0x000000 error etc...  since the new update i haven´t connected to any exile server successfully. now i am very depressed. any solutions?

lg croosface

have you tried deleting your profile its in your Documents folder in there, there is 2 folders Arma 3 and Arma 3 - other profile delete both and try that .

keep in mind though you will need to reset you binds and stuff.

Good Luck

Advertisement

The crash you are experiencing is well known and discussed all over these forums. It appears the problem is exasperated by exile's skipping of the lobby. Not connecting to the server... who knows? Maybe check your client report and see if it gives you a reason.

yes. i also checked the game on steam on any mistakes in the gamefile. the funny thing is my 2 friends got the exact same problems...

all my friends got the same issues... its sad that nobody gets any solutions for this two problems.  what i experienced is, that if you join nearly empty servers this failures nearly never occur. the more people on the server the more "0x0000000" and "connecting failed" messages i recieve.

Advertisement