TBsThug

[SOLVED] infistar installed PROBLEM

18 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

[SOLVED]

After the arma update my Australia server would not work. I just let it sit til yesterday. I moved all files to ext drive and reinstalled all new. 

Got Exile working and was able to log in and running around map, thats after work on some BE filters.

Added Australia map, CUP Terrains - Core and CUP Terrains - Maps to server and was able to log in and running around map, thats after work on some BE filters.

Added Infistar and BROKE :(

I start loading in  and after it say loading map I get kicked for BE script  #32

21.08.2016 11:14:28: Thug (127.0.0.1:2304) Player GUID- #32 "ualTo -1)then
                {
                    if((typeOf player) isEqualTo 'Exile_Unit_Player')then
                    {
                        player setVariable ['g9toIdqxIvHgwtd"

This is what I put at the end of line 34

!="ualTo -1)then\n                {\n                    if((typeOf player) isEqualTo 'Exile_Unit_Player')then\n                    {\n                        player setVariable ['g9toIdqxIvHgwtd"

BUT it keeps kicking me for the same script restriction. The only thing that is different is the end of the restriction  i.e.    ['g9toIdqxIvHgwtd"    ['ycqxd8H8axS5d1K"  ['m2K0yutqyayn1lq"

I have put this in 4 different times and still cant get into server.

Has anyone else come across this? If not I will add more information like RPTs and other files.

Edited by TBsThug

try this and see how you go

!="ualTo -1)then{if((typeOf player) isEqualTo 'Exile_Unit_Player')then{player setVariable ['g9toIdqxIvHgwtd"

Advertisement

You should really read the readme file TBsThug and make sure your infiSTAR and Battleye (server + filters) is up 2 date :) 

2 hours ago, hogansheroes said:

after 6 or 7 hours without a reply must be all fixed now

Nope, just having problems on another server

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, infiSTAR said:

You should really read the readme file TBsThug and make sure your infiSTAR and Battleye (server + filters) is up 2 date :) 

Downloaded  the new version yesterday and been through it twice, not seeing what i am doing wrong..   But having problems on another server. So will try again tomorrow

Edited by TBsThug

First thought of me was that you had the BE filters maybe in the wrong folder, then on a second thought I thought you may just not have them updated.

I tested on my local test-server with BE enabled and the filters off me again, I don't get kicked as normal or admin.

Strange but we all know BE does what BE wants to do.

The past 4-5 days my scripts.txt wasn't working ...

even when putting

//new2
7 test
7 "test"

I could do things like

test = "test"; hint test; hint (str (call compile "test"))

nothing kicks me or gets locked. Idk whats wrong with BE atm

@infiSTAR I double checked the BE filters and they seem right..   When I installed infistar I took my BE filters and combine them with yours, like I have done many times before.  Well going to bed for now and maybe with go night sleep I will fix.

9 hours ago, TBsThug said:

@infiSTAR I double checked the BE filters and they seem right..   When I installed infistar I took my BE filters and combine them with yours, like I have done many times before.  Well going to bed for now and maybe with go night sleep I will fix.

Isn't it better to replace the filters with the InfiSTAR ones entirely and then add your custom exceptions to those?

1 hour ago, kuplion said:

Isn't it better to replace the filters with the InfiSTAR ones entirely and then add your custom exceptions to those?

Maybe, thats how I have done it for at less 8 servers and worked everytime. That is the second thing I am going to try today.

Advertisement