Metalman10

[closed]Experienced Developer Looking to help setup servers! EN/EU

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello, 

I see LOTS of post about people asking for help and getting no responses or very little help from others. I enjoy helping others get servers up and running because i know how much fun it can be when you have your own server and want to see others experience it. I would love to help YOU get your server up and running today! If you need just basic help, How to, Fixing, or ideas or questions please PM me or message me here. I also will help you with provide some scripts that i run on my server that are custom if you prove to be a cool person:P I have some spare time now that i have other devs working on my server to free up some time for myself. So nows the time to ask!

PM for more details

The only requirements from you is...

1. Speak English.
  2. Have steam so we may communicate or use TS
  3. Have a dedicated box,Game server, TCAdmin, FTP already done and setup (If not i can set it up for you)
  4. Be nice and understand im not your slave...

CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!

Regards

Edited by Metalman10
4 people like this

Thanks mate and im sure other peeps would be glad to have your help specially if they are sort of new to arma and get abit lost on how to do things.

1 person likes this

Advertisement
5 hours ago, hogansheroes said:

Thanks mate and im sure other peeps would be glad to have your help specially if they are sort of new to arma and get abit lost on how to do things.

Yup. I would  rather see exile grow then slowly die cause people cant get servers working. Exile is doing to good for me to see that happen!

Posted (edited)

@Metalman10 we could use you help getting a custom script working... we just about have it but cant figure out the last bit.

Edited by AcornnutZ

1 hour ago, AcornnutZ said:

@Metalman10 we could use you help getting a custom script working... we just about have it but cant figure out the last bit.

Sure I'll take a look at it soon

@Metalman10 Looking for help to get a couple mods working.  Have a dedicated box, ts, and website.  PM me and I can get you the deetz.  Thanks in advance!

Hello m8, I would love if you could help me out, I got the ftp and everything all ready, feel free to send me your steam name in a pm if you're free to help :-)

Advertisement