Euphoria

Is it possible to reduce (slow down) the bleeding/health loss speed?

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone, my first time here so a big "Hello" to one and all.

So I'm looking for a little expert knowledge here, as I'm a bambi at this stuff. Myself and some friends I game with have been wondering, is it possible to configure the 'Bleeding' or 'Health-loss' mechanic, to reduce the speed at which it depletes.

We have an Exile server up and running and we're slowly getting to grips with how to tweak features and add new mods/additions, but this is something we haven't yet come across in the files, so I thought I should ask, as the bleeding speed does seem very fast.

Anyone know if this is possible???

Appreciate it, thanks.

Edited by Euphoria

On 8/23/2016 at 2:15 PM, Euphoria said:

Hi everyone, my first time here so a big "Hello" to one and all.

So I'm looking for a little expert knowledge here, as I'm a bambi at this stuff. Myself and some friends I game with have been wondering, is it possible to configure the 'Bleeding' or 'Health-loss' mechanic, to reduce the speed at which it depletes.

We have an Exile server up and running and we're slowly getting to grips with how to tweak features and add new mods/additions, but this is something we haven't yet come across in the files, so I thought I should ask, as the bleeding speed does seem very fast.

Anyone know if this is possible???

Appreciate it, thanks.

I believe that is the default system in Arma. But for my knowledge there are mods out there that can help you out with that!

For example: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/154944-tpw-mods-v20160812-enhanced-realism-and-immersion-for-arma-3-sp/

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Oh, ok. Thank you for the info and the link, I'll take a looksy :)

Appreciate it.

Posted (edited)

Look in your config.cpp there is a option in there   (mpmissions/exilealtis/config.cpp)

This is mine

// In minutes ammount of time it takes to go from 100 - 0 if stationary
 hungerDecay = 900;
 thirstDecay = 600;

// Damage taken from 0 (health||thirst)/sec
 healthDecay = 1.0;

// Health regen if over BOTH
 thirstRegen = 90;
 hungerRegen = 90;

// IF above meet recover HP%/MIN
 recoveryPerMinute = 2;

Edited by TheSh1tGamer

2 hours ago, TheSh1tGamer said:

Look in your config.cpp there is a option in there   (mpmissions/exilealtis/config.cpp)

This is mine

That's to do with Thirst and Hunger rates and how much damage a player takes when their hunger or thirst levels reach 0.

I'm looking for Bleeding Damage/Health-loss, from when a player is shot, the bullet causes a set amount of damage, but on top of that, some times the players screen will flash red and will bleed or continue to lose health. This is what I'm looking for.

1 person likes this

Advertisement