Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChiefOwens

Enable AT Launcher

Question

So, I wanted to add the M72 AT Launcher to the server as the only launcher available to players. It is added but when I purchase it, it does not show up in inventory. I re enabled A3 launchers and they have the same issue. I have googled and can't find a solution. Does Exile disable launchers and if so where and how do I over right that in my server config or exile mission folder?

Thanks in advance for any help on this matter,

Chief

2 answers to this question

Launchers that are purchased do not go on person they have to be purchased to a vehicle parked outside of a trader.Rockets sell and spawn fine. What I did was just added Launchers to Loot crates and sell the rockets in the trader...

If I remember correctly, the problem is that there is no set destination for a launcher when you buy it.   This is why it must be purchased into vehicles across most servers.  

I do know that it can be fixed, by giving the purchased launcher a destination (launcher spot in inventory) as I was told about the fix from a server owner that had performed it.  I personally have no clue in the coding dept, but I do know it can be done! 

Advertisement