Question

Hello! I am having trouble with trying to make my own exile server. I have placed all the buildings and things down that I want and I have placed all the markers needed as well. I am having trouble knowing where to place the information taken from the copy and paste. I have been trying to look at other files to see what I am doing wrong, but I still cannot find a solution. I have asked people who I thought knew what it was but they had no clue, and I have been stuck like this for multiple days. Please help! - I am very new to this.

rpt - http://puu.sh/qODSN/f038044523.rpt

7 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Mr_Americanto said:

Hello! I am having trouble with trying to make my own exile server. I have placed all the buildings and things down that I want and I have placed all the markers needed as well. I am having trouble knowing where to place the information taken from the copy and paste. I have been trying to look at other files to see what I am doing wrong, but I still cannot find a solution. I have asked people who I thought knew what it was but they had no clue, and I have been stuck like this for multiple days. Please help! - I am very new to this.

rpt - http://puu.sh/qODSN/f038044523.rpt

take alook at your database to see if thats correctly been done 

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, hogansheroes said:

take alook at your database to see if thats correctly been done 

Thanks for the help, but I do not understand how to check the data base, or what I am exactly looking for. Thanks for the repsonse though!
So if you could please tell me how to check, it would be much apreciated :D

Edited by Mr_Americanto

Advertisement

inside you @ExileServer\extdb-conf.ini if you have a hosted server as inside there you need to look for this and make sure your mysql is the same here and everything else is correct as it may not restart correctly

[exile]
;DO NOT EDIT THIS
Type = MySQL
Name = your server i.p
Username = your name 
Password = xxxxxxxxxxxxx
IP = your mysql i.p
Port = 1234
minSessions = 2
;maxSessions = 4
idleTime = 60
compress = false
; Should only use this if MySQL server is external. Also only for MySQL
Secure Auth = true
; Recommend you turn this on

It is all correct. I should have also stated that I can run other mission files from my knowlage, it's just this file seems to be giving me trouble. Thx for the feed back so soon!

what map are you running and the mods also have you added the keys and have you changed the name to what the map is 

// MISSIONS CYCLE
class Missions
{
    class Exile {
        template = Exile.Mapname; 
        difficulty = "Regular";    
    };
};

this part is in your server.cfg

also looking at your rpt

mod=@Exile;@ExileServer;@Zombies and Demons;@ace;@CBA_A3;@CUP Terrains - Core;@CUP Terrains - Maps;@CUP Units;@CUP Vehicles;@CUP Weapons 

wouldnt it be better to have your mods set like this 

mod=@Exile;@Zombies_and_Demons;@ace;@CBA_A3;@CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Vehicles;@CUP_Weapons

Also

server mod=@ExileServer

@ExileServer dont need to be placed into the mods section

GL

Thanks! I am trying to work on finding what you said. I also didn't know the @exileServer doesn't need to be a addon. I will get back to you soon.

Btw I am running Woodland_ACR (Bystrica)

Advertisement