I'm lonely

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So I'm just looking for a more people to play with, because I don't have that many friends playing exile. I'm 22, from Finland and a goup/player would be great to be kind a mature. I mean, gaming doesn't need to be too serious, but f*cking around is just not what I like in this game. Atm I'm mostly playing with one friend at UK111 server in Altis and ZH server in Chernarus, but I like Tanoa and have no one to play there with me. I've played for a while at MGT Tanoa server, but well, it's not fun alone.

Me as an Exile player? I have about 400hours of Arma 3 and 390+ of that is exile, also I have experience from Arma 2 Dayz mod and Dayz SA, maybe I'm just saying that I'm decent player. I like to start from scratch and make my way to have loads of money to build a big base to store stuff and buy loads of vehicles. And well, it is a war game so pvp is the yepyep thingy in it, but it's just not fun at all when you're alone.

If you have a group of 3-4players and are looking for players, or if you are a lone wolf like me and are looking for teammates who are actually playing as a team. PM would be the easiest way to get in touch.

My sleeping plan is so messed up that it's hard to say when I'm playing but mostly always when I'm awake.

Edited by Mr.Bludfire
Messy tired writing tho