Mr.Bludfire

I'm lonely

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So I'm just looking for a more people to play with, because I don't have that many friends playing exile. I'm 22, from Finland and a goup/player would be great to be kind a mature. I mean, gaming doesn't need to be too serious, but f*cking around is just not what I like in this game. Atm I'm mostly playing with one friend at UK111 server in Altis and ZH server in Chernarus, but I like Tanoa and have no one to play there with me. I've played for a while at MGT Tanoa server, but well, it's not fun alone.

Me as an Exile player? I have about 400hours of Arma 3 and 390+ of that is exile, also I have experience from Arma 2 Dayz mod and Dayz SA, maybe I'm just saying that I'm decent player. I like to start from scratch and make my way to have loads of money to build a big base to store stuff and buy loads of vehicles. And well, it is a war game so pvp is the yepyep thingy in it, but it's just not fun at all when you're alone.

If you have a group of 3-4players and are looking for players, or if you are a lone wolf like me and are looking for teammates who are actually playing as a team. PM would be the easiest way to get in touch.

My sleeping plan is so messed up that it's hard to say when I'm playing but mostly always when I'm awake.

Edited by Mr.Bludfire
Messy tired writing tho

Advertisement

Hello, we have a fun group of co-ed peeps from all over the US and Great Britain.  Generally we have anywhere from 2-20 players on at any given time.  Great community that works together, has fun, and have goofy fun events.  PM me if you're interested and I'll give you the deets.  Gaming ages run 19-50+.  Most gamers are in their mid-late twenties.  

We like chill people, if you rage quit because you got out of your vehicle and it runs you over... we'll laugh and we're probably not the group for you.

We have a community website and forum.  Also run a private teamspeak 3 server you're welcome to join.

On 10/21/2016 at 6:01 PM, skosko said:

Hello, we have a fun group of co-ed peeps from all over the US and Great Britain.  Generally we have anywhere from 2-20 players on at any given time.  Great community that works together, has fun, and have goofy fun events.  PM me if you're interested and I'll give you the deets.  Gaming ages run 19-50+.  Most gamers are in their mid-late twenties.  

We like chill people, if you rage quit because you got out of your vehicle and it runs you over... we'll laugh and we're probably not the group for you.

We have a community website and forum.  Also run a private teamspeak 3 server you're welcome to join.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jp

West Coast Defence is a large international gaming community. We have over 600 active members from 44+ different countries (GMT-9 to GMT+9). 
Join [WCD] today and make PC gaming friends and find mature players for the games you enjoy! 

If you are interested in joining or for more information about WestCoastDefence join us anytime on our teamspeak- ts3.westcoastdefence.com 

WCD is openly recruiting and we are here to help you.

7 new people in the last week!

Join today and get access to-

- 4 Exile events per week.

- Join men and women players from 44 different countries.

- We are an organized community hosting fun and prepared events.

- Get real support today by joining in on the fun. Run with dozens of legion players.

- New to Exile? We have induction squads where you can learn the game and be part of the overall action.

- Veteran ArmA player, or on your own? Try us just once guys. Experience a great community and make friends today.

- No judgements, no skill checks. Just organized fun and frequent events.

- Many of our members 30yo+ all over 18yo

Check WCD out right here.

Apply directly here.

Advertisement