1Man

Over30gaming.com in need of Adult Admins

6 posts in this topic

So we are slowly growing but I think we could grow more with admins on all of our servers which are Altis, Altis w/Zombies, Tanoa and Napf w/Zombies. So one main thing that's important is the admins know what we offer so jump on and play for a bit testing the features we offer. Please post here if  your still interested but we do prefer at-least 25 years of age, English speaking. We have 3 TS channels if you want to speak to one of my admins main is ts.over30gaming but you could also find them at tanoa.over30gaming.com just tell them 1Man posted this on Exile forums.

I'm pretty sure I have played on your servers in the past. As well as playing along side some of your players on other servers. I don't have time to admin another server. But I will keep my eyes open and keep in touch in case I free up some time to help out. Your servers have always been pretty chill and orderly when I have been on them.

Advertisement
On 8/26/2016 at 0:52 PM, 1Man said:

So we are slowly growing but I think we could grow more with admins on all of our servers which are Altis, Altis w/Zombies, Tanoa and Napf w/Zombies. So one main thing that's important is the admins know what we offer so jump on and play for a bit testing the features we offer. Please post here if  your still interested but we do prefer at-least 25 years of age, English speaking. We have 3 TS channels if you want to speak to one of my admins main is ts.over30gaming but you could also find them at tanoa.over30gaming.com just tell them 1Man posted this on Exile forums.

If you are still looking for admins please contact me!

4 hours ago, ThornyM said:

If you are still looking for admins please contact me!

Have you played on any of the servers yet?

I would like for you to talk to one or a few of my admins on our TS server because they will be the deciding factor. I can make all the decision but I like for it to be a team decision.

Advertisement