Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fix for Death Loop Bug/Spawn

3 posts in this topic

I find this easier than having to manually delete these in the database plus your players wont get stuck in the loop and leave!

1. Stop the SQL service

2. Edit my.ini in C:\ProgramData\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.7 or C:\ProgramData\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.6 depends on which one you have installed probably hidden file.

Add event_scheduler=ON to the bottom, save it then go to properties of my.ini and check read only, double check strict mode is off this saves you issues down the road with bambi creation timeouts.

3. Open up your SQL editor I.E. HeidiSQL and right click on the exile database scroll down to Create New and select event

Under setting just name it, I named mine Damaged Player under comments I put in Damaged 1

Under execution body delete everything and paste DELETE FROM `player` WHERE damage = 1

Under Timing this depends if you have revive setup, if you do every 5 mins should be fine if you dont then 1 min would be good as well.

Click save and start your SQL service back up

I do not foresee a huge performance impact on the database running every 1 or 5 mins.

This scheduler doesn't seem to work. It's on my database but the characters aren't being deleted.