Dryer Sheet

Cant join exile servers

Question

when i try to join any exile server i get a message to remove some .pbo files and cannot  join. I also get another issue that gives me some sort of windows error message that says that the writing is wrong or something. I think i need the last exile update. Please get back to me, Thanks 

1 person likes this

4 answers to this question

On 9/4/2016 at 1:19 PM, Dryer Sheet said:

when i try to join any exile server i get a message to remove some .pbo files and cannot  join. I also get another issue that gives me some sort of windows error message that says that the writing is wrong or something. I think i need the last exile update. Please get back to me, Thanks 

OK little tip, if using A3Launcher, make sure you set your location of mods in your A3Launcher to your steam library, root directory of you Arma 3 game files and make sure it doesn't change to document's under mods, for some reason it puts them in there. Another tip is if your using bohemians launcher make sure you delete exile mod in mods and the reacquire after a update.

Edited by BLTZ71

Advertisement
1 minute ago, BLTZ71 said:

OK little tip, if using A3Launcher, make sure you set your location of mods in your A3Launcher to your steam library, root directory of you Arma 3 game files and make sure it doesn't change to document's under mods, for some reason it puts them in there. Another tip is if your using bohemians launcher make sure you delete exile mod in mods and the require after a update.

Another tip, when using bohemians launcher after adding mod make sure you close launcher and then open again so launcher can finish setting up mod. Hope this helps people around the world. 

1 hour ago, BLTZ71 said:

Another tip, when using bohemians launcher after adding mod make sure you close launcher and then open again so launcher can finish setting up mod. Hope this helps people around the world. 

Another tip make sure you don't have a lot of open pages of Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or any other browser. If left open for any extended time can cause memory crashs. Reboot maybe required. 

Edited by BLTZ71

Advertisement