Snakeyes

Tanoa Lifou airfield trader is missing

Question

Greetings,

I had this trader when I first installed Tanoa (fresh install). The trader just disappeared while playing one day. With subsequent fresh installs of 1.0.0 and 1.0.1 the trader is still missing.  I would like to get it back because it was a convenient location for us. Any ideas on why and entire trading location would go missing? Thanks. 

4 answers to this question

Are you sure this isn't the trader being spawned in by Occupation? It was enabled by default for a while but now it's disabled by default; change it in the config.

Edited by kuplion
1 person likes this

I'll check that kuplion. I see you are running a Tanoa server. Is there a trader southeast of the airfield at Lifou? Going to check Occupation now. Thanks for your reply.

1 person likes this

Advertisement

@kuplion

You are correct. The trader was spawned by Occupation. It looks like it was commented out in V65.

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, Snakeyes1 said:

@kuplion

You are correct. The trader was spawned by Occupation. It looks like it was commented out in V65.

Glad I could help. I had the opposite a while back, I could not work out why it was still there when I'd disabled traders.. It turned out the Tanoa overrides enabled it again. :D

Advertisement