Snakeyes

Cannot always access AI inventory (v1.0.1)

Question

Greetings,

So we were playing version 1.0.1 Sweet Potato and discovered that we could not access the dead AI's inventory. The AI's inventory will open (scroll wheel for the option), but when you double click on a uniform, vest or backpack those would not always open. We rolled back to version 1.0.0 and it is working perfectly again.

3 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Snakeyes1 said:

Greetings,

So we were playing version 1.0.1 Sweet Potato and discovered that we could not access the dead AI's inventory. The AI's inventory will open (scroll wheel for the option), but when you double click on a uniform, vest or backpack those would not always open. We rolled back to version 1.0.0 and it is working perfectly again.

Are you using InfiSTAR? If the bodies are near other vehicles or containers it prevents opening their gear as it can be exploited to dupe. Move the vehicles and try again.

Hi kuplion,

Yes, we are using InfiSTAR and I know what what you mean about parking too close to an AI body. InfiSTAR will tell you to move the vehicle farther away. The thing is we are used to that and had this problem with no container or vehicle at all nearby.

its DMS missions revert back to a old version the issue has been posted on his github and i just rolled it back and i can loot the AI again.

Advertisement