Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Colonelfury

Map Markers/Loot Disappearing

Question

Hey everyone, just have a few questions. My friends and I have recently started up an exile tanoa server with our provider being Hosthavoc. However, we have a minor bug that we cannot seem to fix. On the map whenever somebody sees an AI the map calls the AI out and marks a "possible" location that they could be in, it also is constantly showing 2 markers on party members since there is the default arma marker, and the exile party marker. Does anyone know a way to disable the default arma map markers other than changing difficulty to ExileHardcore? I would really like to keep all the aspects of normal aside from the map markers. The other problem we are having is currently many AI from DMS/ZCP addons are not dropping some of their gear, specifically any sort of rocket launcher/snipers such as lynx/lrr. I could not find a setting for this in any of the configs so if anyone knows where that is or how to fix it that would be awesome. I can provide a screenshot later today if someone needs to see exactly what I am talking about. Thank you in advance! 

Edited by Colonelfury

2 answers to this question

your settings in control panel could be on Easy / regular, change it to harder level

1 minute ago, TheSh1tGamer said:

your settings in control panel could be on Easy / regular, change it to harder level

Thanks, but like I said, I want to keep it on regular, however with only disabling the map markers. I know of many other servers that have done this, but not exactly sure how they do it.

1 person likes this

Advertisement