Adam Kadmon

Objects poptabs limit.

10 posts in this topic

Is there a way to change object's poptabs limit? For example, making safes hold more poptabs that what they already do?

Yes, edit config.cpp located in

@ExileServer > Addons > Exile_Server_Config.pbo

Edited by xBowBii

Advertisement
26 minutes ago, xBowBii said:

Yes, edit config.cpp located in

@ExileServer > Addons > Exile_Server_Config.pbo

Not sure this is entirely accurate. I presume you mean the amount of pop tabs you can store in the locker, which is done in the client side config.cpp side.

class CfgLocker 
{
	numbersOnly = "0123456789";

maxDeposit = 500000;
};

I think you can edit 'some' files to get safes to have a bigger capacity for storing pop tabs, but I'm not sure where or how.

Oh my bad!

Yes, for the poptabs limits for OBJECTS (I misread, sorry) I think it's in a client side SQF that uses the ITEM CAPACITY and converts them in a PT limit. 

I'll give it a look when I have some time !

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, xBowBii said:

Oh my bad!

Yes, for the poptabs limits for OBJECTS (I misread, sorry) I think it's in a client side SQF that uses the ITEM CAPACITY and converts them in a PT limit. 

I'll give it a look when I have some time !

Yuppp, that's what I meant! I know how to configure lockers capacity, was wondering about safes capacity or even vehicles! 

Found it!

@ExileServer > addons > exile_server > code > ExileServer_system_money_network_putMoneyRequest.sqf

Search for _maximumPoptabsLoad and you'll find the bit of code you're looking for!

If you want to modify all the containers' load you just change that *10 to *20 or something, and if you want to enlarge only some objects I'd say just make a

if ((typeOf _container) == "Classname") then { _maximumPoptabsLoad = _maximumLoad * 20; };

Enjoy!

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, xBowBii said:

Found it!

@ExileServer > addons > exile_server > code > ExileServer_system_money_network_putMoneyRequest.sqf

Search for _maximumPoptabsLoad and you'll find the bit of code you're looking for!

If you want to modify all the containers' load you just change that *10 to *20 or something, and if you want to enlarge only some objects I'd say just make a

if ((typeOf _container) == "Classname") then { _maximumPoptabsLoad = _maximumLoad * 20; };

Enjoy!

Ok changing from 10 to 20 didn't do anything apparently..

You redirected that file using customCode in config.cpp to the mission file?

You need to modify this file:

ExileServer_system_money_network_putMoneyRequest = "overwrites\exile_server\code\ExileServer_system_money_network_putMoneyRequest.sqf";

Line 36:

_maximumCapacity = _maximumLoad * 50;

The _maximumLoad is defined in the client cfg. Safes by default have a mass of 3,000. So 3,000 * 50 would give you a max storage of 150,000 tabs.

1 person likes this

On 2016-09-08 at 1:37 PM, CEN said:

You need to modify this file:

ExileServer_system_money_network_putMoneyRequest = "overwrites\exile_server\code\ExileServer_system_money_network_putMoneyRequest.sqf";

Line 36:

_maximumCapacity = _maximumLoad * 50;

The _maximumLoad is defined in the client cfg. Safes by default have a mass of 3,000. So 3,000 * 50 would give you a max storage of 150,000 tabs.

Cen, thank you! I've implemented this on my server and it works great, however I was wondering if you could help me locate the portion of code responsible for displaying the maximum capacity of the item. My safes are still displaying the same maximum total as before, however they accept and hold about 4 times as much. I haven't been able to work out how to correct this. Thanks for any info you're able to provide.

Advertisement