JohnnyWHY

[SOLVED] Bambi Creation Timeout

Question

I've tried several time re-installing Exile mod on the my Virtual Machine arma3 server. However, everytime I load up the server and I join it; the error of bambi creation timeout. I've try editing my MySQL ini. I don't understand what the issue might be? 

myini.png

17 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, JohnnyWHY said:

@vapology I FIXED IT! I just had to restart my SQL server xD

That's what I like to hear :) 

34 minutes ago, JohnnyWHY said:

I've tried several time re-installing Exile mod on the my Virtual Machine arma3 server. However, everytime I load up the server and I join it; the error of bambi creation timeout. I've try editing my MySQL ini. I don't understand what the issue might be? 

myini.png

Try it like this:

Remove - "STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION"  - from sql-mode

To where it looks like this:

sql-mode="" 

Advertisement
50 minutes ago, vapology said:

Try it like this:

Remove - "STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION"  - from sql-mode

To where it looks like this:

sql-mode="" 

Bambi Creation Error still shows up after I pick a a town to spawn in. Does it matter that before I pick a spot it shows a brief image of the ground?

myini.png

@JohnnyWHY I am fairly certain that seeing the ground for a split second when you log in happens to everyone , it happens to me. As far as I can tell whenever someone is logging into the server, there is a set "loading player position" on the map and its just them seeing the ground at said location. 

If that makes any sense :P 

As far as the Bambi Creation Error goes , I had the same issue not to long ago and I found a fix for it, gimmie a bit and I'll do some diggin

@vapology Thank you! I appreciate your help very much! I have been trying to get this server up and running for a while. You have no idea how many times I tried re-installing. :bomb:

seeing the ground when u spawn is just the ghost player to hold u when u load in the real player id is whats messing up

22 minutes ago, JohnnyWHY said:

@vapology Through Nfoservers, but it's a virtual machine that I rented. So you can remotely log into it.

Did you open your MySQL Workbench service and execute the "exile.sql" file that is located in the @ExileServer-1.0.1.zip?

2 minutes ago, vapology said:

Did you open your MySQL Workbench service and execute the "exile.sql" file that is located in the @ExileServer-1.0.1.zip?

Yes I did.

Advertisement