Question

so, i don't know if i'm posting this in the right place but here i go: (visualize what i'm going to say because i don't have images to go along ...)

imagine that you have a car with a codelock of '1337' for example ( you open the car with that codelock and it doesn't ask you to write it again until you get in combat or rejoin the server), your friend decides to change the pin on the codelock to '1234' and he locks it, then you realize that you want to get into the car but you can't because everytime that you try to lock/unlock it doesn't let you write the new pin it just tries to lock/unlock it with the previous pin.

only tried it with cars don't know if it works on safes and stuff like that, but i imagine that it is the same.

Edited by ◢TheSparta◤ts.dark-sense.com◢

5 answers to this question

Do you mean that it's not prompting you for your pin because it let you in successfully last time?

If so, a restart of the server should sort that. Or your game. As far as I'm aware, it only remembers the code you entered for your current session.

i know if i restart my game it works or if the server restarts it also works ... but that's not the point, i'm just posting this here in hopes the mod gets actually fixed.

Advertisement
Advertisement