kaj3212

[SOLVED] Frankieonpc DayZ Tanoa help

22 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm fairly new to modding Arma 3 so bear with me:P

I saw that Frankieonpc made a new video on Arma 3 DayZ Tanoa and me and my friends wanted to try it out but we didn't want to buy the Apex DLC. What would be a good alternative to use to replicate the mod(s) used in the video. Thanks:)

Advertisement

Lingor is a jungle map.

Isla Duala is an Africa map with some jungle-y features.

GOS N'ziwasogo is an Africa-jungle map, with way more jungle than even Tanoa, but it runs like trash.  (As bad or more-so than Tanoa)

Edited by Thrash

most of those mods are alot of extra stuff and the atmosphere he has going is definitely more to do with some top quality mission editing aswell as a few post sound effects ect. your closest server would be with zombies maybe some weapon mods on custom maps designed more for that stuff, its just hard to find server owners who give enough of a shit to go the extra mile to tweak the little things

17 minutes ago, Crazy Mike said:

most of those mods are alot of extra stuff and the atmosphere he has going is definitely more to do with some top quality mission editing aswell as a few post sound effects ect. your closest server would be with zombies maybe some weapon mods on custom maps designed more for that stuff, its just hard to find server owners who give enough of a shit to go the extra mile to tweak the little things

No, it's hard to find players that don't complain about there NOT being 450 AS50's on the floor at a spawn zone :) 

Edited by Taylor Swift
4 people like this

I just want to see a day that you can go full militarized and not have people rage quit because they shot an Apache with a pistol and it ruined them.

2 people like this

You won't find Frankie's gameplay on any Exile server in my experience. In Frankie's videos you see arma run with almost no bugs, and everything works perfectly... It's just not arma anymore :P

18 minutes ago, GolovaRaoul said:

You won't find Frankie's gameplay on any Exile server in my experience. In Frankie's videos you see arma run with almost no bugs, and everything works perfectly... It's just not arma anymore :P

except for in his previous video they have two cars have a head on collision and it launches them 50ft into the air, then they edit to another clip where they just apply a ton of upwards force to fly to the top of the map haha

4 minutes ago, Crazy Mike said:

except for in his previous video they have two cars have a head on collision and it launches them 50ft into the air, then they edit to another clip where they just apply a ton of upwards force to fly to the top of the map haha

oh yeah almost forgot ;)

Would you recommend using A3Launcher to find the zombie specific servers? Or is their a seperate launcher?

Advertisement