Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bloodshot_pico

Stuck on "Loading Map..."

Question

Hello, I have a server hosted from Gaming Deluxe and well they don't offer Mod support other than the mods and scripts they provide on their Mod Manager. Which i don't blame them for because I'd like to understand how to install these scripts and such myself. 

The problem I am having is that I installed EEBM (Extended Exile Base Mod) manually and I did this by following the steps from here;

I also followed the steps from the readme_eng.txt file which basically tells you everything you need to know. 

I followed the instructions one by one reading everything and making sure I kind of understood what I was doing. Although there are somethings that I am not sure about and I will post them below now.

Spoiler

So it tells you to add some lines the config.cpp file in mission .pbo you're using and this is what it tells you.

"Add the following line at the top of the CfgCraftingRecipes inside your config.cpp of your mission:
#include "EBM\recipes.hpp" 

Add the following line at the top of the CfgInteractionMenus inside your config.cpp too:
#include "EBM\menus.hpp"

Add the following line at the top of the CfgTraderCategories inside your config.cpp too:
#include "EBM\traders.hpp"

Add the following line at the top of the CfgExileArsenal inside your config.cpp of your mission:
#include "EBM\prices.hpp""

Excluding the speech marks, and this is how I put them in; 

class CfgCraftingRecipes

{

class BreachingChargeBigMomma: Exile_AbstractCraftingRecipe
{

That is how they all look, I don't think that is how it should be but I am not completely sure... 

I also put the EBM folder into the .pbo, just saying before someone tries to point that out. :)

Just quickly going to mention I am running this on Tanoa and I did remove the "//" to enable the Tanoa buildings.

After that I packed the .pbo and uploaded it to the server (Keeping a backup of the .pbo before this of course.)

When I try to join the server, the server starts how it should and I can see that is up on the server lists. So I go to join and what not but I get stuck on the "Loading Map" screen and on the Admin Panel it says that there is 1 player online, that being me stuck on the loading screen...

If anyone has any idea to this or can try and help me figure this out, I would highly appreciate the help as I have redone this a few times and have no idea what I have done wrong.

Thanks for reading and trying to help, and sorry for not setting this out correctly, but if you did read this thank you and I hope to get this fixed soon, thanks for reading again. :)

~Bloodshot

Edited by Bloodshot_pico
Correcting spelling and grammar errors.

16 answers to this question

Try this 

class CfgCraftingRecipes
{
{

-------------------------------------------------------------

class CfgInteractionMenus
{
	#include "EBM\menus.hpp"
	class Car
	{

class CfgTraderCategories
{
	class Community
	{

class CfgExileArsenal
{
#include "EBM\prices.hpp"
	class Exile_Uniform_BambiOverall				{ quality = 1; price = 1; sellPrice = 1; };

Edited by KillingRe

What did your RPT say? for gamingdeluxe it should be in your instance folder and look something like this arma3server_2016-09-09_14-01-04.rpt use http://pastebin.com/ or spoilers if you post it so there is not a big wall of text.

Edited by KillingRe

Advertisement
12 minutes ago, KillingRe said:

Try this 

class CfgCraftingRecipes
{
{

class CfgInteractionMenus
{
	#include "EBM\menus.hpp"
	class Car
	{

{
	class Community
	{

class CfgExileArsenal
{
#include "EBM\prices.hpp"
	class Exile_Uniform_BambiOverall				{ quality = 1; price = 1; sellPrice = 1; };

I tried this and it seems to give the same problem. :/

the way you first had it they where outside the brackets so they would not even show up in the right places one of my servers running ebm and thats how we have them. So it this is fixed now that tells us the problem lies somewhere else.

Ah I see well I did have a hunch that those were in the wrong place so I just wanted to make sure although I have no idea what else this could be, but I'm sure it's something simple and easy to do. :/ 

Thanks for helping again. :)

One second I may have figured it out. xD

Edited by Bloodshot_pico

I fixed it thanks to your help, I just missed one of the lines which was;

{
	class Community
	{

But it allows me to join the game now and I can say that they the recipes and everything works correctly now, thanks.

Thank you so much for helping me... The smallest of things. XP

Yeah, thanks. :) Just got to fix the Battleye filters now. ^.^' Are you supposed to set line 0 to 1? 

Or is the line you add supposed to fix that?

Advertisement