Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crazy Mike

Mikes Screenshot Collection

40 posts in this topic

Many screenshots from the multiple iterations of my server, most of them are done in the splendid camera but theres a few I was lazy and had to capture something cool quick, enjoy!

a6553f0b394a6d9e48c4fc41fc1f56d1.jpg

7851399294cc0f473f84c5844a71c70d.jpg

58fef7da2b58bccb0792058a76867196.jpg

evFQwYJ.jpg

82036845e7eae48b2b12aa2084f1c103.jpg

X8GS6Bt.jpg

171f63678778ad268db10a499455be01.jpg

5844cd81f7ccaf60eb68f4754d3540d5.jpg

16cab663b1af648e2b0dcbba6428bc74.jpg

CItYNw7.jpg

cxIZSRo.jpg

0e28d41e4bb74fc0f8238ee999b20d38.jpg

2364fc9108c9e4865ff913e4f9cb4269.jpg

4cbca4f1b271210c41ec665cec122b79.jpg

Most of these screenshots were taken in about 20 minutes of me teleporting around and putting on different outfits ;P

Quick picture in the editor on the buildings being replaced and whats replacing them, everything is facing the correct direction aswell as to show the orientation of the buildings, hopefully this will remove as much clipping of other objects as possible, it looks good so far, the replacements all fit inside snug besides i think like 2 and they stick out the front which is no problem as nobody has crap blocking their doorways :) these will be under evaluation once my server is finally up so if they are shit they are g0ne

9a48417d80b0ec88b15b6ea969973cd1.jpg

Full Album here which I will be continuously adding to when I'm bored, look through if you want some apocalypse p**n, although most of it is the same shit on this post ;P

http://imgur.com/a/xeFPC

Edited by Crazy Mike
5 people like this

This looks really nice Mike. Do you offer the server to the public? I would love to play on a server like this.

Advertisement
3 minutes ago, Wrangler said:

This looks really nice Mike. Do you offer the server to the public? I would love to play on a server like this.

I'm close to being done, by the end of this week I'll be looking for a host and will hopefully have it up and playing by this weekend, no promises though but I've been working on this for about a month and a half now so It'll go up somehow or another :) 

2 people like this

this looks rad, i'll give it a try

Edited by shahin
spelling

8 minutes ago, shahin said:

this looks rad, i'll give it a try

not gunna lie, this feels more like dayz then standalone and all other arma 2 and 3 mods combined, ive literally ran into dozens of survivors now who communicated didnt shoot on sight and we chatted and parted ways, also a ton of groups formed ingame and they started setting up bases because of how difficult it is to play alone currently. im so goddamn happy how its turned out so far lmao, peaked at 25 players so far on the 3rd day now and its been legit af

Are the loot tables tweaked to be hardcore? (please say yes) What is the spawn loadout? (please say nothing) Are there traders? (please say no or at least they don't sell anything useful) lol. 

I tried to set up a hardcore "dayz-like" server. Nobody played on it. I wish you all the best in this endeavor! 

26 minutes ago, papahyooie said:

Are the loot tables tweaked to be hardcore? (please say yes) What is the spawn loadout? (please say nothing) Are there traders? (please say no or at least they don't sell anything useful) lol. 

I tried to set up a hardcore "dayz-like" server. Nobody played on it. I wish you all the best in this endeavor! 

Weapons are in a good place there fairly uncommon civilian and military, they have a higher chance to spawn with no ammo then with ammo.

Spawn loadout consist of a ton of civilian uniforms from vanilla arma to tryk uniforms aswell as a random hat, you also get a bandage and smoke grenade

There is only one trader and i manually give him about 15-20 random items ranging from a few low-high tier guns some random ammo clothing and supplies

So far I've peaked at around 25 players this morning for a few hours and it's been up and down but I atleast haven't been below like 5 at any one time

Edited by Crazy Mike

I can recommend this server its exactly as advertised. 

1 person likes this

17 hours ago, Crazy Mike said:

Weapons are in a good place there fairly uncommon civilian and military, they have a higher chance to spawn with no ammo then with ammo.

Spawn loadout consist of a ton of civilian uniforms from vanilla arma to tryk uniforms aswell as a random hat, you also get a bandage and smoke grenade

There is only one trader and i manually give him about 15-20 random items ranging from a few low-high tier guns some random ammo clothing and supplies

So far I've peaked at around 25 players this morning for a few hours and it's been up and down but I atleast haven't been below like 5 at any one time

Awesome. I'll have to try it out. Spawn loadout works, it's close enough to "nothing" lol.

With the loadout, do you have a map? I find it's much more "dayz - like" to not know where you are. (Even though... ya know, Cherno, so you instantly know where you are.... lol) 

Trader idea sounds good. 

I'll have to check it out! 

Advertisement