Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yoyopasn0w

Am I missing mods for tanoa exile?

Question

I changed arma 3 to the dev version, used a3 launcher to download the mods needed for Frankies tanoa exile servers, try to connect only to see 2  blankboxes with a Cheethas bag background. Nothing happens during this. Do these servers use outdated mods?

4 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Yoyopasn0w said:

I changed arma 3 to the dev version, used a3 launcher to download the mods needed for Frankies tanoa exile servers, try to connect only to see 2  blankboxes with a Cheethas bag background. Nothing happens during this. Do these servers use outdated mods?

Not sure why you'd be using the arma 3 dev version... if you want all of the mods to play on a specific server, it's best to use a3launcher. That will download all of the mods you need for a particular server and load them properly. Just so you know, that CCG server that says it's Frankie's server isn't apparently the same thing as his videos. I tried it out. It's full of KoS players and so many zombies it's nearly impossible to loot anywhere.

Advertisement
8 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Not sure why you'd be using the arma 3 dev version... if you want all of the mods to play on a specific server, it's best to use a3launcher. That will download all of the mods you need for a particular server and load them properly. Just so you know, that CCG server that says it's Frankie's server isn't apparently the same thing as his videos. I tried it out. It's full of KoS players and so many zombies it's nearly impossible to loot anywhere.

I read that you need to be in dev version to play those servers, and yeah I don't think frankies tanoa even has zombies. so you aren't using dev version to play that server?

2 minutes ago, Yoyopasn0w said:

I read that you need to be in dev version to play those servers, and yeah I don't think frankies tanoa even has zombies. so you aren't using dev version to play that server?

If you are referring to the CCG servers, no, you do not need to be on the dev version to play there. Frankie's tanoa does have zombies. He called it "Dayz Tanoa". There are zombies in the video. CCG has a couple servers they call "Frankie's Tanoa", which I assume is the server he played on in his video.

Advertisement