Exodius

Infistar Not installing to server

5 posts in this topic

So i recently brought infistar and installed it to my sever and everything and it is still not working would anyone no whats going on, all the folders are where they are ment to be and what not, and i had someone look into it and they said that there are files missing but the thing is i downloaded it yesterday and even got the uptodate files , and still not having anything working, would someone be able to come have a look at the files and change what has to be change if there are any errors,

Advertisement

Sorry but im kind of new to all of this and just learning the ropes on my own, where would i find that ? would you be able to join a teamspeak so you could possibly guide me through this ?

7 hours ago, Exodius said:

Sorry but im kind of new to all of this and just learning the ropes on my own, where would i find that ? would you be able to join a teamspeak so you could possibly guide me through this ?

The location of your server log file (the server rpt) depends on your hosting situation. It's a file that begins with "arma3server", has some dates and times in the name, and ends with rpt. For example: arma3server_2016-09-10_13-29-25.rpt.

If you do not know where to find it, ask your server host. Once you find it, post it on pastebin and post the link here.

deleted due to wrong post by me

Edited by BustrR
wrong post

Advertisement