Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matrix0110

Player connecting / Disconnected

Question

Well anyone that knows me will no how hard over the past 3 months I been working and learning as much as I can to bring a solid good Exile experience on my server .

From day one and I guess some 20% been a slight lack of experience not stupidity lol but Sdot and the Exile forum have been a great source of Help and knowledge for me on this journey.

However Battleye filters inplace Server optimized everything running smooth ....but the one thing that does prepare you for no matter how dam hard you been working on your sh#t.

Is whatching this message in the left hand corner of your screen  everyday !!!! (Player connecting  / Disconnected ) 100 of players / and potential cummunity .... After all the learning long day's & nights

and pleading with my Server provider just to check make sure something is not wrong "Dont worry its normal" This has got the better of me JJW

20160910132232_1.jpg

20160910132248_1.jpg

20160910132252_1.jpg

20160910132255_1.jpg

20160910132304_1.jpg

20160910132319_1.jpg

20160910132343_1.jpg

20160910132352_1.jpg

6 answers to this question

And yes I guessing its all down to they have not bothered to down load the right MODs to join the server ....It breaks my heart /

Please do come check us out and say hello JJJW Gaming Zone we could do with a few more players .

You're correct JJW it's all down to players either not reading the server requirements or making sure they have the correct requirements installed. ArmA 3 Exile has plethora of variants so unless you're one of the big boys it's going to take a lot of hard work and patience to establish a player base., stick with it though, it's a learning curve if nothing else.

BTW Silence has left the building ;)

1 person likes this

Advertisement

What mods are you running, JJW? I'd recommend starting with a more vanilla approach, then tricking it out more as you get a userbase. Most of the mods just add extra items to the game that aren't even balanced for Exile.

That is exactly what I did only changes for the first two months were custom Traders ... At first I had grabbed  an exclusive Mod but as you stated above wanted to create usser base first ... Now the only two we are using is Ext Base & HVP all over  stuff is script or serverside..Not wanting anything else as it would be unbalanced Gaming .. JJW

So this is just randoms who may or may not have exile and/or extra mods connecting/disconnecting? Good, I was almost starting to get worried.

Advertisement